The Information Technology Department, The Office of Academic Resources and Information Technology is responsible for Internet service in the university which is the principal duty of the network system division – located on the second floor at Computer and Language Center Building. Some faculties in the university also provide their own faculties’ Internet services. The computer officer of each faculty is in charge of the service.
- Internet service for lecturers and staff of the university
Internet service for lecturers and staff of the university
- Internet service is available at education buildings, the central building, buildings of faculties/ offices/ institutes and centers in the university to support the operation of academic staff and academic support staff.
- Internet is installed in the official residences including the residences of SKRU’s lecturers and officers.
- Internet is installed in the rooms at Building 90 Years (condominium).
- Internet service is available at the computer and language laboratories at the
Computer and Language Center Building. There is a computer and Internet room
provided as a Self Access Center for students on the first floor of the old library
building as well.