- Sabunnga Female Dormitory
- A female dormitory named Sabunnga dormitory is under Student Development Division’s control. It is a five-floored building. The first floor is a wide space for relaxation. Rooms for female students are on the 2nd-5th floor. Wireless internet using the internet signal named SKRU-Wifi is provided for all five floors.
The dormitory fee is B2,100 / semester.
- Nursing Room
A nursing room is open every day (except for National Holidays) from 8.30-16.30. The professional nurses serve the patients promptly with a service mind. Moreover, a doctor from Songkhla Hospital usually services at the nursing room on Mondays at 13.00.
- Service: The nursing room welcomes all students, lecturers, staff of SKRU and the general public (people under universal coverage program or social security card by Songkhla Hospital)
- Location: The building is in front of the Graduate School. There is a wound dressing room, and 8 beds in the observation room for men and women.
- 1. To treat general symptoms and chronic cases such as hypertension, diabetes, hyperlipidemia.
- 2. To service mobile first aid
- 3. To provide advice and knowledge about health care
- 4. To organize various activities such as anti-drugs campaign, health care activities, anti-dengue campaign, disease prevention activities.
- Guidance Room
- It is open every day from 9.00-16.00 at 2nd floor, Office of Student Development.
- Accident insurance
- SKRU provides the accident insurance for the students (MUANG THAI INSURANCE) at reasonable prices with 24-hours service worldwide.
The university provides the funds, foundations or any sources of money to help poor students to accomplish their education, for example:
Both new and mature students can ask for a Student Loan or “Kor Yor Sor” at the second floor of Division of Education Development.
- 1. General Prem Tinnasulanon Foundation of Songkhla Rajabhat University
- 2. Cement Factory Manager Foundation
- 3. Wipawadeerangsit Foundation
- Scholarships “Kor Yor Sor”
นักศึกษามหาวิทยาลัยราชภัฏสงขลา สามารถยื่นขอทุน กยศ.ทั้งรายใหม่และรายเก่าได้
More details: http://www.studentloan.or.th/
- Student Loan or “Kor Yor Sor” is designed to help students pay for university and living expenses.
It may differ from other types of loans in that the interest rate may be substantially lower and the repayment schedule may be deferred while the students in still in education. Students have to pay the loan back after they finished education in two years with interest of 1 % per year. The duration should not be more than 15 years.