SKRU Library belongs to the Office of Academic Resources and Information
Technology which is the center for University academic resources. The library supports the
University mission on the aspects of teaching, researching, maintaining arts and culture and
academic services by providing various information resources for lecturers, staff, students
and the general public.
- Office hours:
- Mondays – Fridays 07.45 – 16.30 and 16.30 – 19.30
- Saturdays – Sundays 07.45 – 18.00
- Information Resources Service
- 1. general books
- 2. novels and short stories
- 3. books for youth
- 4. researches and thesis
- 5. paperbacks
- 6. books on morality corner
- 7. Dharma books
- 8. CD ROMs
Remarks: The resources can be borrowed on the 2nd floor at information, please contact our librarians on the 2nd floor.
- Multimedia Service
- 1. All multimedia resources such as academic films, documentary films, entertainment (CDs, DVDs) can be borrowed at the Department of Audio-
Visual Materials. For more details, please log on to our website.
- 2. Cable television (TRUEVISIONS, PSI, IPM)
- 3. There are 6 televisions for the students on the 6th floor.
- 4. There are 2 rooms for students to use and watch some multimedia; Pradoo
- • Room and Kradoomthong Room containing 40 seats each.
- Internet Service
- 1. Internet wireless service
- 2. VPN for students, lecturers and staff
- University lecturers and staff apply the same username and password for SKRU WIFI.
- Students apply the same username and password for checking grade results.
*** Users can download VPN manual from
- 3. Self Access Center
- 4. Database service
- 1. Parichat Meeting Room with 60 seats. (please contact the Information service on the 1st floor.
- 2. Small meeting room (download the form Click!!)
- 3. Coffee corners
- 4. Leisure corners: reading corner, youth corner floor